Submittable’s New Giving Platform Helps Companies Meet Employee Demand for Corporate Giving
MISSOULA, Mont. & SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Submittable, the software company that helps thousands of organizations around the world launch, manage and measure social impact programs, today launched its new corporate giving product, allowing companies Respond quickly to employee demand for sponsored giving opportunities. Submittable Give creates a fun and engaging giving experience and comes pre-populated with 3,000 trustworthy nonprofits fully endorsed by Global donations. This new addition makes the Submittable platform a unique and holistic suite for corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs, from employee giving to volunteering to community investment.
According to a US Charities Report. Yet a Deloitte study shows only 37% participation, in part because existing platforms are difficult to use and opportunities to donate are confusing or unreliable. Submittable makes these programs easy, fun and social for employees, while simplifying management for employers and linking them to larger CSR initiatives.
“Corporate giving is a true win-win, helping companies achieve their retention, recruitment and culture goals, aligning employee and company values, and directly benefiting nonprofits. “said Sam Caplan, vice president of social impact at Submittable. “Technology can help companies struggling with managing and participating in their giving programs, and partner with other initiatives such as volunteerism and community investment to create a more corporate social responsibility initiative. solid and holistic.”
Submittable’s Give platform creates an easier way to give, replacing forms, spreadsheets and direct payments with a clean, modern interface that integrates with accounting and payroll systems to make one-time deductions easier or continue.
The platform is integrated with over 3,000 vetted nonprofits through a partnership with Global Giving and can be linked to ongoing volunteerism and community investment initiatives. Built-in reports make it easy for both administrators and employees to see, understand and measure impact, thereby building engagement.
The new platform enhances the corporate giving experience for new or existing programs through:
- Quick setup and easy administration – the software is quick to deploy, and administrators can quickly define settings and permissions, and add partner nonprofit profiles or ERGs.
- Trusted Nonprofits – software is pre-populated with a verified database of 3,000 nonprofit organizations, and employees can search and filter by name or cause, making it easy to align donation goals with a trustworthy recipient .
- Good social commitment – a clean and easily usable interface makes the platform fun to use; employees can make individual donations, band together around common goals, or participate in campaigns to support nonprofit organizations or specific causes.
- single donation – Leveraging payroll deductions, Submittable’s donations solution makes it easy for employees and accounting teams to manage your donation programs. Plus, receipts are stored and easily accessible, making doing taxes a lot easier.
- Future improvements – the platform will continue to grow and evolve, with upcoming enhancements including corporate correspondence, digital wallets, dedicated donation credit cards and more.
- Holistic integration of CSR – the Give platform integrates with other Submittable solutions to create a single suite for initiating, managing, and measuring corporate giving, volunteering, community grantmaking, scholarships, or fellowships , requests for in-kind or sponsorship donations, rewards programs and crisis relief programs.
To learn more about Submittable’s donation solution, visit https://www.submittable.com/solutions/corporate-giving-platform/.
Submittable is a growing social impact platform used by thousands of businesses, governments, and philanthropic organizations to manage their social good programs and maximize their impact.
As a registered charity, Submittable has helped organizations large and small around the world run 134,000 programs and garner nearly 22 million applications to date. It is backed by Accel-KKR, Next Coast Ventures, True Ventures, Next Frontier Capital, StepStone Group and a few other amazing investors. To learn more about how Submittable simplifies and accelerates the social impact process, visit submittable.com.