Stock & Logistics Coordinator – Pedestrian Jobs
Brie Leon has a new career opportunity for a Stock & Logistics Coordinator to support our business. This role will be based in our beautiful new head office in Newtown, Sydney NSW
Reporting to senior management, this position will manage all inventory and logistics operations, ensuring our warehouse is running smoothly and in a timely manner. You will also support the team on ad hoc projects, data analysis and continuous process improvement.
- Day-to-day warehouse operations – choose packaging for bulk/online orders with help from our warehouse assistant/customer service and other casuals
- Coordinate domestic and international freight/shipping for wholesale and customer orders
- Prompt support on wholesale/customer distribution, handling transportation claims (damaged/lost in transit) with our brand manager and customer service assistant
- Inventory and Inventory Management – data entry for inbound deliveries, monitoring stock levels, facilitating and executing inventories, stock transfers, and stock rebalancing/adjustments.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor supplier’s inbound ocean/air freight inventory (from China) – provide necessary import/export documentation and prepare warehouse/secondary warehousing.
- Help reduce lead times and optimize delivery performance and communicate delivery updates/alerts with sales and design team
- Assist Director, Brand Manager and Design in testing and updating systems and vendors to maximize process utilization and efficiency.
What you will bring to the position:
- Experience in logistics department, retail, supply chain or related industry.
- Experience with international and third party logistics/freight providers
- Very strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and computer skills in Excel and ideally (but not required) in Shopify.
- Understanding of customer and wholesaler shipping procedures – Shopify/or similar, SPS Fulfillment, delivery providers (Australia Post, DHL, Couriers)
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and work ethic
- Strong aptitude for numbers and data and attention to detail to get to the heart of the matter
- Uses effective negotiation skills to achieve excellent solutions and results.
- Driving license/ideal car
Why work with Brie Leon?
- Passionate about sustainability and our impact
- Work in a beautiful warehouse/office in the heart of Newtown
- Generous employee discounts
- Opportunity to advance your career with a growing Australian accessories brand
- Work closely with passionate, dedicated and very friendly fellow team members Brie Leon
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone driven and passionate about contributing to Brie Leon’s growing success. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your application to [email protected]
Brie Leon respectfully acknowledges the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation, the traditional owners and custodians of the lands on which we operate. We honor past, present and emerging Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders.