Leeward Renewable Energy, KORE Power, Madison Energy Investments, etc. – pv magazine France
Job shifts in solar, storage, cleantech, utilities and energy transition financing.
Leeward Renewable Energy announced that Greg Hazelton was named its new chief financial officer.
Hazelton has joined LRE’s management team and will lead LRE’s financial operations, which include finance, accounting, financial reporting, treasury and financial risk management. He reports to LRE CEO Jason Allen.
Hazelton joins LRE from Hawaiian Electric Industries (HEI), where he served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and oversaw the financial performance and strategy of the HEI business. Previously, he was Managing Director of the Global Power & Utilities group at UBS Investment Bank, where he advised a diverse international client base of utility, infrastructure and energy companies and private equity firms on their investment activities. strategic investment. Throughout her career, Hazelton has worked with innovative companies, development teams and entrepreneurs focused on renewable energy, new energy-based technologies and transformative business models.
Hazelton earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration and accounting from Warner Pacific College and a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
KORE Power, a leading US-based battery cell technology developer and manufacturer, today announced the hiring of several team members who will lead the day-to-day operations of its production giga-factory. of KOREPlex lithium-ion battery cells. The KOREPlex is expected to begin construction later this year and will employ 3,000 people when it reaches full production.
KOREPlex hires include:
Bill Mervinplant engineering manager
Mervine has 15 years of experience in various engineering roles, including eight years of engineering/quality management experience and seven years of manufacturing and operations experience. He was responsible for all production equipment for manufacturing lithium-ion batteries at Panasonic in Nevada.
Monique QiuSenior Quality Control Engineer
Qiu offers six years of quality and industrial engineering experience, most recently as a quality control engineer at the Tesla/Panasonic factory in Nevada.
Nolan Boxmanufacturing manager
Box has spent the past five years at the Tesla/Panasonic battery factory in Nevada as Senior Production Manager, where he oversaw Panasonic’s recycling program, the Hoshin process, and all quality and scrap defects. He also led the training and visual inspection departments during start-up and product introductions.
Brenda BarriosProduction director
Barrios also comes from the Tesla/Panasonic battery plant in Nevada where she spent four years as a production manager for the assembly department, Panasonic’s largest department. Additionally, she oversaw her department’s entire safety program and reduced recordable incidents by 65%.
Madison Energy Investments announced the appointment of Pablo Dam as Vice President, Energy Storage. Pablo has demonstrated excellent experience in developing energy storage markets around the world since his time at Fluence and AES Energy Storage.
Barrague spent the last seven years at AES and Fluence where he held various positions in the areas of market development and program management. Barrague also previously worked in the wind industry, and in total he has over 15 years of experience developing new markets in the energy and real estate sectors. He holds an MBA from the Darden Graduate Business School at the University of Virginia.
energyware, a leading national provider of energy efficient technology solutions, is expanding its offering with the addition of energy supply services under a new energy supply department.
The company has tabled Jamie Wilde to take on the position of director of energy supply. Wildes will work closely with energyware™ management and lead the team in growing and managing the commercial office.
Additional working movements provided by EnergeiaWorks:
Megan Jackson was promoted to Sales Engineering Manager (APAC) at Tesla
Miles Braxton started a new role as director of risk management at SummitRidge Energy
Jacques Pagonis started a new role as vice president of sales for North America at Above
Sponsored: Director, Solar Development | Boulder, Colorado
The Solar Development Manager will be responsible for problem solving and advancing renewable energy during the C&I solar development process. The solar project development team is rapidly acquiring commercial customers and expanding solar power in North America, alongside our nationwide network of solar partners
- Standardize prospecting, development, and close processes and efficiently track every detail to achieve milestones on time and within budget to close C&I deals at scale.
- Supervise the preparation and submission of permit and interconnection applications, and you have entered into numerous agreements with NTP and PTO, and you have completed all the steps necessary to move the projects forward.
- Speak intelligently about Credit, NPV, ROI, IRR, etc.
- Make presentations requiring heavy quantitative explanations
- Using technology to standardize C&I solar power, partnering with product and engineering teams to shape our future technology strategy
- Find innovative and ingenious solutions to overcome obstacles
- Provide leadership of an execution team: lead stand-ups responsible for solar energy development in a subset of a portfolio
- 6+ years of experience developing solar projects, preferably in commercial, industrial or large-scale markets.
- Successful track record in prospecting, developing and closing complex solar transactions on multiple occasions.
- Be thorough and diligent with data entry
- Experience with the structure of PPAs and DSAs
- Fully employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance for all team members
- 50% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance for dependents
- Short-term disability, long-term disability and employer-paid life insurance
- 401k Matching (50% match up to 4% of your base salary)
- Health savings account (HSA) and dependent care FSA
- 12 weeks fully paid parental leave
- 11 paid holidays & unlimited PTO
More information is available here.
This content is copyrighted and may not be reused. If you wish to cooperate with us and wish to reuse some of our content, please contact: [email protected]