Deadline to apply for the 58 vacancies on sams.co.in, details here
State AYUSH Mission of Tripura (SAMT) will be closing the online application window for recruitment for the post of Community Health Worker, District Program Manager and others. Eligible candidates can apply for vacancies on the official website sams.co.in.
The recruitment campaign aims to fill a total of 58 vacancies, including 38 vacancies for Community Health Officer (CHO), 8 for District Data Entry Operator, 8 for District Program Manager, 1 for Consultant (HMIS), 1 for Finance Manager, 1 for Consultant-NAM, and 1 for Program Manager.
Candidates applying for vacancies must not be over 42 years of age. Upper age relaxed for candidates in the reserved category. For detailed information regarding vacancies, how to apply, age, eligibility, booking criteria, selection process, etc., applicants can view the official notification below:
How to apply for vacancies
- Visit the official website sams.co.in
- On the homepage, click on “Recruitment of approx. 58 Contract Vacancies under AYUSH State Mission, Tripura (SAMT), Government of Tripura”
- Click on the registration link
- Once registered, continue with the application process
- Complete the form, pay the fees and submit
- Download it and print it
For more details, applicants are advised to visit the official website here.